Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Fire guts Senate President Saraki’s house

204

Fire engulfed the house of the Senate president, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki in the early hours of Friday, August 28, 2015.

Elombah.com gathered that the fire was caused by electrical surge from the air conditioner’s circuit in the gymnasium of the building.

Senator Saraki responded immediately to messages of condolence in his twitter message which read thus:

“Thanks for your concern. Happened while I was in the office, it was immediately contained.”

The fire was almost immediately contained  as indicated in the message.


© Copyright 2015 www.elombah.com

Send your reports/articles/eyewitness accounts to publisher@elombah.com

Follow us on twitter handle @Elombah; Like our Facebook page: “Elombah.com”

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: