Drivers of the Fulani conquest agenda are indigenous politicians. Here’s how
Question: What is this Fulani Conquest Agenda?
There is no doubt that there is a Fulani Conquest Agenda against Nigerians. The immigrant settler Fulani do not hide it. For decades Nigerians talked about the arrogant “born to rule” belief of the Fulani, and their Ahmadu Bello was reported as having declared it. For Readers who may not yet know here is his infamous (and cruel) Declaration:
“The new nation called Nigeria should be an Estate of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the North as Willing Tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”. – Ahmadu Bello, Premier of the Northern Region, reported in The Parrot newspaper, 12th October 1960.
Some ten months before that, the same Ahmadu Bello as reported in the Sunday Express, December 20, 1959 had said,
“I too, after conquering the South, will also divide Nigeria into two, to be taken charge of by two of my Lieutenants.”
Let us also never forget the “rumours” that had been around in the 1960s that Ahmadu Bello was preparing a Jihad and the first military coup was in order to stop him. We read in part one, chapter eleven of eye-witness Captain Ben Gbulie in his book: Nigeria’s Five Majors, a factual, first-hand, inside account of the coup d’etat of the 15th of January, 1966:
“For instance, it was being whispered that the much-feared Jihad had been scheduled to take place in January the following year. And there was no gainsaying the ‘D-Day’. It was January 17, 1966.”…
“Continuing, he said something about some arms and ammunition having been smuggled into the country, through the Northern border, solely for the purpose of prosecuting the said Jihad.”…
“…Also learnt through the grapevine that some Arab soldiers in mufti were already infiltrating into the country at the invitation of the Northern Regional Premier, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello. The Jihad, many an officer feared, was soon to become a military fact; and their fears could not be dismissed out of hand as completely groundless, especially when viewed in the light of the secret nocturnal meetings purportedly held at the Premier’s Ngwanshanu residence: clandestine, nocturnal meetings…”
In more recent times and today, the testimonies of survivors of the relentless slaughter of Nigerians in the Middle Belt is revealing. They say that their attackers are armed Fulani who with the slaughter, destroy and burn their homes then the Fulani take over the land, and survivors flee elsewhere or are sent to IDP camps.
In addition, some members of the international community, including their political class know that the “farmer-herdsmen clash” narrative is untrue, and that the Fulani are creating an empire for themselves by taking over the lands belonging to Nigerians. Here is just one example:
“So the message now is: ‘Oh! It’s the herdsmen, you know they’re just poor herdsmen trying to get green space for their cows’. The reality is that they’re Fulani tribesmen they’re trying to re-establish the Fulani Caliphate. So, we know that the Turks are involved…” – Robert Destro, former US Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, 28/10/2021 Briefing to US Congress.
Question: Who then is Driving this Fulani Conquest Agenda?
The Research done by NINAS (the Voice of the indigenous peoples of the South and Middle Belt), identified that the Caliphate-imposed FORGERY called 1999 Constitution is the Instrument that empowers the Fulani Conquest. Firstly, the lies in the Preamble hijack the Sovereignty and Self-Determination of indigenous Ethnic Nations thereby disabling them. Then, the 68-item Exclusive List (Second Schedule, Part 1) renders Nigerians defenceless against armed invaders by placing arms and ammunition in the hands of Central Government with State Government incapacitated. Retired Lieutenant-General T Y Danjuma in March 2018 warned that Nigeria’s Armed Forces “collude” with the invaders. Since then, others including survivors have agreed with that assessment.
Obviously, the Fulani are the Owners of their Conquest Agenda against Nigerians that Ahmadu Bello had openly made known. But, Ahmadu Bello also said that WILLING TOOLS would be the ones to make it happen for the Fulani. So WHO then are these Drivers, these “Willing Tools”?
The Driving Force ie the Drivers of the Fulani’s Agenda are actually the indigenous political class because they are the ENFORCERS of the 1999 Constitution. The Fulani Conquest of Nigerians cannot happen, cannot continue, cannot succeed if not for these Drivers of it. So, although the Fulani are Responsible for it, the Drivers are ACCOUNTABLE for it.
The Message is quite simple.
- It is that there is a very real Fulani Conquest Agenda against Nigerians.
- That Fulani Conquest Agenda is enabled by the illegitimate 1999 Constitution.
- Working against their own people and their own Ethnic Nation, the Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda are the indigenous political class.
These Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda, aka Willing Tools can be identified objectively. They are proprietors and promoters of EVERY political party in Nigeria for they all subscribe to that 1999 Constitution. They are also those who contest for elections whether or not they win, then the winner will swear an Oath of Office to uphold and defend the 1999 Constitution (thereby giving life to that Forgery). Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda are thus indigenous people who either seek to become, or even do become, your Presidents and Vice, Cabinet Ministers, Senators, Representatives, State Governors and Deputies, Members of State House of Assembly, Commissioners, Local Government Area Chairpersons, Special Advisers, Judges, and Top civil servants. THAT is the list of Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda.
The strategy of the Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda is based on denying indigenous Ethnic Nations their SOVEREIGNTY (so that the Fulani can remain the overlords). Here are three examples:
- A key thing is that the Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda like slave owners, first create, and then profit from the Miseries of others and remain unmoved if they die. Being the political class (thus seeking votes), they however put on an appearance of caring. They pretend to stand for anti-corruption (meanwhile the 1999 Constitution they subscribe to is the parent of corruption). They talk about making Nigeria “productive” (meanwhile the 68-item Exclusive List of the 1999 Constitution they subscribe to LOCKS DOWN Nigerians). They promise to improve security (meanwhile the 68-item Exclusive List of the 1999 Constitution they subscribe to renders Nigerians defenceless).
- The Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda constantly use Disinformation, ie false information INTENDED TO MISLEAD. This is done directly, plus they also employ Influencers, Religious Leaders, and Mainstream Media. An example of major Disinformation is the False Narrative that Nigeria’s key problem is “Leadership”. However (using reasoning), the CORE problem is Nigeria’s dysfunctional constitutional arrangement, which then produces bad leadership, corruption, etc. This Disinformation keeps Nigerians distracted and prevents them focusing on the fact that the 1999 Constitution is the Entry Visa for the (armed) Fulani into the lands of indigenous peoples, and is their Power Source. Another key Disinformation is the False Narrative that the National Assembly can make a Constitution for Nigerians when the Powers and Right of constitution-making belong only to the indigenous peoples since Sovereignty is only with them. Similarly, it is invalid and a deceit to “amend” a Forgery which the 1999 Constitution is. Now too, there are proposals to bring in either the 1960 Constitution or 1963 Constitution both of which represent INCOMPLETE DECOLONIZATION so are obsolete and completely unacceptable, yet some celebrity lawyers continue to assist with this Disinformation.
- The Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda use Fear and Intimidation. The masses are deliberately burdened with multidimensional poverty, giving them very few life options. Those who manage to get jobs in the security services are kept underpaid making them highly dependent on keeping the “big boss” happy, and so become willing to do whatever One-Nigeria commands them to do, including unjustifiable use of (deadly) force on Nigerians.
Question: How can Nigerians rescue themselves from the Fulani Conquest Agenda?
The Fulani Conquest Agenda is stopped by stopping the 1999 Constitution and stopping the Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda.
Question: What therefore should Nigerians do NOW?
Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, And like a bird from the hand of the fowler. (Proverbs 6: 5)
Even though Nigerians allowed themselves to be dragged along to 2023 Elections that produced UNTENABLE results, Nigerians always have VETO POWER over the 1999 Constitution. Therefore, ANY day and ANY time that Nigerians say they no longer want the fraudulent 1999 Constitution to be in operation, is when that happens. There will be NO POWER VACUUM because there will be a time-bound Transitioning period for Constitutional Renegotiation and the outcome can be a Federation, a Confederation, or independent Successor Countries. The NINAS Transitioning Template has been on the Table since Declaration of Constitutional Force Majeure on 16 December 2020. Meaning, those killed, maimed, raped, kidnapped, and traumatized by the Fulani Conquest Agenda since that time could have been spared… Therefore, Nigerians MUST ENSURE that the Drivers of the Fulani Conquest Agenda be made accountable their treachery.
Ndidi Uwechue is a British citizen with Igbo heritage from the Lower Niger Bloc. She is a retired Metropolitan (London) Police Officer, she is a signatory to the Constitutional Force Majeure, and she writes from Abuja.