Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

62 cases of missing private parts reported in 3 weeks — FCT police

355

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Federal Capital Territory police command, has disclosed that 62 cases of alleged disappearance of male organs had been reported since the first case in Gwagwalada on September 21.

This was announced by the Commissioner of police, Haruna Garba during a media briefing on Friday in Abuja.

“The first case of male organ disappearance was first recorded in Gwagwalada on the 21/09/2023. It has spread all over FCT whereby as of today we had a total of sixty-two (62) cases reported,” Mr Garba said.

Mr Garba said 51 suspects had been charged to court for giving false information and inciting public disturbance concerning male organ disappearance.

“Fifty-one (51) suspects charged to court for giving false information and inciting public disturbance,” the CP said. “To this end, I want to reiterate my commitment and willingness to always work with you (residents of FCT) to defeat crime in all its forms in the Federal Capital Territory.”

Meanwhile, he said the command had impounded 10 vehicles suspected of being used for “one chance” activities in the territory.

He said the vehicles were impounded by the command’s newly created ‘Anti-One Chance Squad’ to curb the menace within the FCT.

According to him, most of the vehicles impounded had tinted glasses on them, and during searches, axes, cutlasses and knives, ostensibly for use in carrying out their criminal activities, were recovered from the vehicles.

 

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.